Day One



Day/Date: Mon, 16/10, 9am-5.30pm

Venue: StickerPro My office

Activities: 

On the first day of my internship, I had the opportunity to get to know all the office people and their respective roles. After a short discussion, I know what I'm going to do for this company, which is knowing what clients need and designing stickers that can meet their expectations. I have learned plenty of stuff, like the transaction procedure with our clients, how to trace the stickers, and how to pack them for our clients. I briefly know how the company operates. My main task for today is to design a Birthday theme balloon sticker for a client using Adobe Illustrator. Whenever I face any difficulties, I can ask the seniors for help and they're willing to help. The first day of my internship is going well so far. My colleagues are very kind and nice, and the working environment in this company is conducive as well. I'm looking forward to working with this company in the future.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 (OT)

Day 95