Day 34


Day/Date: Thurs, 30/11, 9am-5.40pm

Venue: StickerPro My office

Activities: 

Today (Day 34) I printed out cat stickers that needed for animals event on Saturday. Since the file received was in pdf form so I needed it two times bigger so that the print out decals will be high resolution. I leraned how to use Adobe photoshop to adjust the contrast so that the back images can be seen. Besides that, I also learned that I can call grab to collect things from our customers to our office. Since we missing our old file so we sent grab to collect the sticker the customer want to print and adjusted the colour based on the stickers received as last time my company print the wrong colour. In this situation, I have learned how to adjusted the cmyk.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 (OT)

Day 95